Drilling waste management involves the processing of drill cuttings in order to reduce the amount of waste generated and to reuse valuable drilling fluids during the drilling process. Our solutions reduce haul off and disposal volumes, allow for increased recovery and reuse of drilling fluids, and reduce the environmental footprint of the drilling process.
TSOLN processes cuttings generated with oil-based, synthetic, water-based, or air drilling fluids. TSOLN can process cuttings using drying shakers or using a vertical dryer and centrifuge. We also use a chemical process and centrifuge (dewatering) to separate cuttings from water-based muds.
We can deliver services using skid-mounted equipment suitable for factory drilling operations or using mobile processing units that can provide on-demand service.
All of TSOLN’s proprietary equipment is modular and self-contained, allowing for rapid rig-up, reduced costs, and a small footprint. Our highly experienced engineering staff will work to ensure that every project has a tailored solution to maximize fluids recovery, minimize waste, and fit your budget.
Drilling Waste Management Value Proposition
TSOLN’s closed-loop drilling waste management solutions save money and reduce your environmental footprint.
- Recover and reuse drilling fluid, resulting in reduction of drilling fluid costs and disposal savings.
- Dryer-based solutions can return for reuse >75%-80% gauged hole volume of valuable OBM/SBM that would typically be hauled off for disposal.
- Fluid cost savings can be significant.
- Reduce or eliminate haul off and disposal of fluid and cuttings.
- Reduce significant portion of cuttings to be hauled off or disposed.
- Eliminate crucial trucking runs which expose operators to risk.
- Reduce environmental exposure/footprint.